This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

5.31.2008



Cole left for Scout Camp today. Tom helped him get packed and prepared (4 days early). He has given him some good talks about what to expect and to make the most of his time there.
He will be gone for 8 days. That is a very long time and we will all miss him a lot. About 3 hours after he left, Isaac asked me if I could call to the scout camp and ask how Cole is doing. I told him that we won't be able to talk to him until he gets home. That made us both sad.
They do get mail and so we sent a card that you can record a message on. It was an Indiana Jones card that plays the theme music after your recorded message. We all left a quick (upbeat) message. We also swapped out Harrison's face with a picture of Cole, drew a little 5 o'clock shadow on him and wished him a GREAT ADVENTURE AT SCOUT CAMP! I hope he likes it and that it doesn't make him homesick.