This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

5.06.2008

Star Wars



So we are a little behind the movie curve. My kids are just now getting into Star Wars. Meg and Ike are the biggest fans. In fact, there is a Star Wars battle going on behind me as I type.
We had 5 of the 6 Star War movies, until yesterday. While the other kids were at school, Ike and I finally bought #3 after much pleading and begging. Ike could hardly wait to show Meg. He decided he would tape the movie to the front door and wait to see her reaction. He patiently waited on the front porch for the unveiling.
Meg and Ike were patient and waited through homework, practicing, dinner with Big Grandpa, guitar lessons, ........and then finally we had the Star Wars III premier and a few light saber battles. They all got to stay up too late for a school night. The kids were not disappointed.