This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

5.21.2008

Closing a Chapter


I can't believe Cole is finished with elementary school. I've been a big baby about this. For me, it is much harder watching him enter junior high than Kindgergarten. I knew it would happen, just not so quickly. He's such a great kid and student. School has been a natural fit for him. He is a self-starter. He also maintained straight As from K-6th grade....never a B. The principle awarded him Outstanding Student of his class today. He was pretty shocked and we were pretty proud. Thanks for making our job so easy Cole!

Another chapter that is closing is our time at Franklin. We are switching schools next year. Franklin has been a good fit and my kids have done well, but I feel its time for a new direction. We will be going to our neighborhood school where my kids can ride their bikes and leave a full hour later for school. That full hour in the morning is going to be precious.