This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

5.26.2008


We had a great "memorable day" as Meg put it. My friend, Pam, and I took our kids out quad riding today. We had a blast.
After we got home, we showered and went to our favorite Japanese steakhouse, Ah-So. Then over to our cousins, the Shills, for some evening swimming. We, adults, played cards while we let the kids completely exhaust themselves. We played rummy and I was the big loser. Despite the bad card playing, I think the day could be summed up best by Isaac. He asked "Can we do this day again?" It was a great day. I am really so excited for the summer break. I wish it went from Memorial Day to Labor Day, like the old days. But we'll take the 11 week break and try to make the most of it.