This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

5.27.2008


Every summer, my kids look forward to the GPS Musical Theater. It is a 2 week workshop, where they learn songs and dances from a few Broadway musicals. This year they are doing HS Musical, Bye Bye Birdie, and Rent. They have an audition day where they try out for different acting, singing, or narrating parts. After the 2 weeks, they put on a big show in the junior high auditorium. It is so well done.
One of my favorite things is driving the carpool home. The kids are all in a flutter of excitement and I love just listening to them talk and laugh about what happened that day. On the first day, they always get a CD with all the songs on it. You can bet that CD is cranked up and they are all singing to it on the way home. I love it.