This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

5.20.2008

Our Summer Challenge

Our ward does the STOMP program every summer. (Students Trying Out Moroni's Promise.) It is basically a schedule to get the Book of Mormon read from the time school is out to when it starts back up again. We had a youth fireside, on Sunday, to help get everyone motivated. Cole and his two cousins sang "How Can I Be" while playing their ukuleles. It was sweet and they did a good job, despite the nerves. They were glad they did it because they got some "hugs from the ladies" afterwards.
Cole and Summer are taking the challenge. I'm going to join them. I have never read the Book of Mormon that quickly. Hopefully we can encourage eachother to stay on schedule (even on vacation).