This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

6.04.2008

A First

I got my very first speeding ticket today. I had just dropped off the carpool for their musical theater workshop. Ike and I were jammin to Radio Disney going a cool 41 mph. I glanced to my right and saw the barrel of a radar gun pointed my way.
" Oh I'm glad I wasn't speeding," was my first thought.

"OK, wait what is the speed limit?," was my second thought.

"That speed limit sign did not just say 25 mph!"

"Don't start following me, turning on those stupid lights!," was my last thought.
Motorcycle cop was all business. Please spare me the over-used insincere salutations, Officer Cox. It was immediately apparent that no charm of mine was going to work on this guy. Dang!

My perfect record is now tarnished. Sorry honey, call me(: