This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

6.22.2008

Visit from Matt


Every once in a while we will get a visit from Tom's buddy Matt. Tom and Matt were in the same MTC group and served in Illinois together. Matt is a cowboy---the real deal. He is the most clever, quick witted person I know. I always look forward to seeing he and his wife, Kathryn. We have yet to meet their kids, but they did name their youngest after Tom. They are currently living in Oregon.
On this last visit, he came in late and left early. The kids were so worried they'd miss him. They asked me to take a picture so they could see that he really stayed at our house. So I snapped the above picture of Tom half-awake and in bad lighting.