This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

4.25.2011

Annual Egg Hunt


My brother Adam and his family, 
Sister Bridgette and husband Corey, and recent BYU graduate Chad, 
made it all home this Easter weekend. 
 It was great to see Jack's kids
Clay and Heather, the Cooleys, Duffins, & Garrett and Jesse.


Mega- phone toting Jack probably put on the best egg hunt to date.
He puts a lot of effort into making this a fun event.  
We had the hunt, egg dive,
 balloon pop, great food, and games.
He loves his mega-phone


If it wouldn't scare Cavan....I would munch on his cute face.








Egg Dive

Rules:
1. One representative from each family
2.  No goggles
3.  One dive and grab




 It think Ethan is on the left and Wyatt is on the right...or vice-versa




Wowza....
we need some lessons in diving






Ike's dollar bill was torn in half



My sister Bridgett and Corey are expecting a baby boy in September.








Heather, Clay, Kippy, and Shelly (with camera)

 My brother, Adam, trying to explain to Noah that this is his Great Grandpa B.
He wasn't really buying it.
 My favorite part of the whole day was when the kids played Red Rover.
There is something that feels so right about watching kids play together outside.







There is nothing I like more than a well thought out family tradition....thanks Jack and Nana.