This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

4.14.2011

Tom's Birthday

Tom turned......



I wish I could say I baked this myself.


and another cake 
 (my Mother in law always makes him a German chocolate
and offers to have him come over and have her rock and sing him to sleep)
I got a case of the giggles just thinking about him curled up on her lap.



and his favorite pie from my sis

The birthday signs made it out and 
I texted him 41 things I love about him.
He liked that. 
I liked doing it.


One of the things that the girls gave him was this--
  it makes for a zippy fresh shower....it'll wake you up.
We picked it up at Bath and Body.



Tom's sister Ruth (sister #5) suggested that we
surprise him with a birthday cake during his golf game.




About right now I am 
wishing I had something more to surprise him with than
a store bought cake.

I am not sure why I am hiding


Ruth is probably wondering the same thing  ??


Oh, surprise it is my 
wife 
with her camera........   


.....and another cake       yay!


I still don't know why I am taking pictures
.....it is a store bought cake surprise.
Oh well, I like that Brian is giving me a smile.
It validates the camera I have in hand.

My Brother-in-laws were nice and obediently ate cake

 Mark Shill, T, Brian Ricks, Dave Collins, and Fred Ashby


Since I had the camera out--








I love this guy.   
I hope he felt how much we all love and appreciate him.