This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

5.05.2011

A week of this and that


 I love how well Cole takes care of our yards.    


He just loves to find me stalking him with the camera.




Being the youngest, Isaac feels like he shouldn't have to work outside.
I don't know what that is all about.
We have these great big pine trees that provide plenty of 
droppings for my little man here.


A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.
 A little music in the earphones was all the sugar needed.

Annual Father's and Son's Outing. 
 I think it was approximately 14 hours long this time.





 Summer's Dance Recital.
I love to watch tapping feet...brings me back to my childhood days of
watching Fred Astaire movies.  I love watching my kids work hard and enjoy something.




Back to my youngest --- Mr. Independent does not want me touching his hair anymore.

Why do all my kids think they have to get ready in my bathroom?




Voila!  Pleased as punch with himself.

Summer completed a 10 hour project for her Personal Progress this week.

Thanks to our great friend, Melody, 
these two learned how to make sugar cookies, rolls, eclairs, 
and helped prepare and serve at our 
Laurel/Priest dinner





These eclairs were ridiculously good.  Probably one of the best desserts I have ever had.
I am wishing right now that I had snuck some home and stuck them in my freezer.

The sugar cookies were yummy too. 
 However,  I over did it on sugar cookies about 6 months ago and the thrill is gone.






And for my 3rd child, Meg.  This week is big.  
She has been working hard on landing her back tuck and it finally happened!   
Joyous celebrating took place when she came home from gymnastics.
Hard work yields a sweeter victory.
She has her gymnastics recital this weekend and hopefully I will be able to capture it.