This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

4.23.2008

My Helper Today


I was getting ready for a YW Board meeting/luncheon at my house this afternoon. As I was running around cleaning, finishing the salad, cutting the dessert..... Ike tugged on my shirt and asked what he could do to help me get ready for my party. I gave him a rag and told him to do what he thought needed to be done for a party. This is what he came up with: shiny walls, clean floors, and something to read. He asked me how many would be at my party, ran up to his room, then came down from his room with a stack of books for each person to read. He stuck with cleaning the whole time I did. He actually really was a help and did a good job on the floor. I had to post this before I went to bed tonite, so I would always remember how he melted my heart today.