This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

4.04.2008

Melody


This is my neighbor and friend, Melody, and today was her birthday. We went to lunch to celebrate. She got 5 aprons as gifts! Apparently we were all on the same wave length.
Melody is so fun & talented. I love living by her and working with her in young womens. We all love her, especially Ike. He loves to go visit her. She spoils him and always celebrates his arrival at her door. He never comes home without a popsicle or treat in hand. Last week he begged to go pay her a visit. I told him not today (she had company staying with her and was doing a wedding the next day.) "But Mom, I promise I'll just go over there and ask her if she has some vegetables for me to eat and then leave." True love (if only I believed it for one second).