This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

4.07.2008

Diamondbacks


We got to cheer on the Diamondbacks vs. Dodgers tonite. We had a ticket with Isaac's name on it, but he chose to stay with Aunt Janet. I think he would of gotten bored after about 20 minutes.
We got there at the end of the first inning (missed 4 runs) and left early (missing 4more runs). Basically we missed all the action and decided we must be bad luck for the D-backs. However, we did get to see Reynolds hit a homerun and watch the fireworks go off. I love watching about 4-6 innings of baseball and then the interest switch turns off. But being there at Chase Field is pretty amazing and the kids loved it. We won 9-3, so it was a great night out.