This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

4.24.2008

La La La ..... I 'm Lame

Last night was our school's "Spring Sing." And here's the part I am not proud to admit- I try to talk my kids out of going every year. I know ---I'm lame. I try to reason that it is only "suggested" and not required to attend. I tell them it is for kids that don't get chances to sing or perform. It is crowded, never enough seats left. Summer suggested that I could just drop them off or they could walk to it. O.K., I am really lame. They were just excited to go and see their friends all dressed up and outside the walls of school. I would of felt the same way and here I am dragging my feet to go watch my kids sing some really cute songs---they even do parts. We went, minus Cole because he was doing a merit badge in scouts. I was so glad that I went. They both did their best to show Mom how happy they were to be there and they were darling. I will do better to not be so lame again.