This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

4.24.2008


I got to go to the AZ Science Center with Cole's sixth grade class today. The bus ride was interesting, watching some girls try to sneak taking a picture of Cole. He wasn't amused. His friend, Rex (on the bus) is perfectly normal, despite the faces he gave my camera. He has the best sense of humor and cracked me up all day.

We got to see the Titanic exhibit. It is really worth seeing. They give you a boarding pass as you enter with the name of a real passenger, their reason for traveling on the Titanic, age, class, etc. They have some really interesting artifacts that were salvaged. At the end of the exhibit there is this huge replica of an iceberg and you can feel how cold it was for those in the water. There is also the list of survivors and deceased. We all looked to see whether we survived or not. The kids loved it and the group I was in charge of, walked through the exhibits as if we were really those people. The kids loved it. It gave the whole thing more meaning.