This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

4.06.2008

Conference Weekend

Our primary made conference packets for all the kids and they were a hit. We pulled them out on the Sunday morning session and it kept them all occupied. Tom and I just had our kids sit down and listen to one session and then to the prophet speak at the end. They just can't come in and prevent Tom and I from watching the rest. If they do, they are invited to sit down and watch with us.
I just love conference more and more. I particularly loved Elder Oaks, Elder Holland, and Elder Bednar. And what mother didn't appreciate Elder Ballard's?


Tom and Cole attended their first priesthood session together.