This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

3.16.2008

Happy Birthday Bridgette!


My baby sister, Bridgette, turns 19 tomorrow! I was in the delivery room welcoming her into the world, right before the close of St. Patrick's Day. (My mom invited me into the delivery room for both Chad and Bridgette). What a great experience that was.
The next day, was our high school sadie-hawkins dance. A big group of us, headed straight to the hospital after the horseback riding portion of the date, so I could show her off (It was one of those dumb, all-day dates.) I hated leaving to go back on the rest of the date. I couldn't get enough of her. Unfortunately, I only got to enjoy her for a short time. Right after she turned one, I left for BYU.

Sisters with mom. You gotta love the sailor dresses. I think I had three sailor Sunday dresses and of course I wore them with hot suntan pantyhose.

I just found this picture a couple of weeks ago. It was taken up at BYU, freshman year (Mel, Kim , Me w/ Bridge, Shari ). The tables have now turned and now the baby that was on my lap is now at BYU. The only difference is that you don't get to wear sweet shoulder pads and get a tight spiral perm every 3 months.

Bridgette is all grown up now. Thanks for being such a good example and a kind aunt to my kids. We love you and hope you have a terrific birthday!