This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

3.08.2008

Basketball Champions

This was a nail biter season ender! Last year this team beat us in the championship. This year we squeezed out a win by one point 30-29. It was such a fun/nervous game to watch. I'm not a real competitive person, but I turn into one when I'm watching Cole's team play.
These two teams will be rivals until they all reach Mountain View H.S., most of our team will go to Poston Jr. High and the other team to Stapley. You gotta love a good rivalry.



Today Ike was having a "naughty day." He did everything in his power to distract me and everyone around us, from watching the game. My mother-in-law was sitting with me. She even tried to help entertain him with "I spy"----to no avail. When I was videotaping, he would throw his fingers and face in front of the lens. He would even go sit by aunt Bonnie and do it to her camera. Finally, I convinced him to give out back rubs and that seemed to work. Tom took quite a back pounding, but it helped Isaac release some tension.