This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

3.23.2008

Easter

My kids look forward to the big Easter hunt at Jack and Nana's every year. I was especially appreciative this year. Easter kind of snuck up on me. Tom and I just got back from being "mom and dad" for our Stake Youth's Exodus (like the pioneer trek, but instead the Israelites). I was busy getting ready for the Exodus and didn't think about Easter. I never do the fun Easter stuff, but I do like to get my kids new dresses and ties... it didn't happen this year.

Every year we gather to hear instructions and the theme of this year's hunt: "The eggs are great in 2008!" Jack could make just about anything more fun than it really is.

The megaphone gives play by play commentary.



This is my sis Shelley. Can you believe she is having a baby in July? I'd like to know where she is hiding it.

Cole was a force to be reckoned with. He wasn't too thrilled to stop for a picture..he had trees to climb, bushes to search, money to find.

Bridgette kept boxing out the kids and stealing their eggs. Being a poor college student is no excuse for her behavior.

The traditional coin flip for " all or nothing " Egg hunt loot. It is a great "object lesson" for the children.


Love having these college kids home for a quick visit.

Congrats to Chad, Clint and Meghan for doing great in the Lake Havasu triathalon on Saturday. Check out the pics on my mom's blog. Of course we missed Sampsons and the Philadelphia Bunkers. Hope everyone had a nice Easter!