This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

3.27.2008

Grateful


I got to have lunch with a couple of my favorite girls yesterday Julie Williams & Sue Ann Pierce. Julie's little girl takes a nap, so we just met over there for lunch. Its the best way to do it. You can cram much more good convo and laughs in. As I drove away, the song "For Good" from Wicked was playing in my car. I was a bit overwhelmed with gratitude for the good people in my life. Many of you reading this, I feel that way about. I wish I were better about staying connected. I know blogs help, but I really like face time. My all-time favorite thing is a great meaty conversation (stealing a description from Gale). The kind when you feel lifted and better because of it. I wish I were better about just "dropping by," for a visit. I love it when I answer the door and it is the unexpected face of a friend. It is always just what I needed that day.