This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

3.28.2008

King Benjamin

This was a great primary activity. Robyn (Tom's niece)& Bonnie (Tom's sister) did a really good job on this one. The kids memorized Mosiah 2:9 and then gathered under tents to listen to King Benjamin.

Brother-in-law, Kevan Gurr, was a great King Benjamin. He spoke for about 8 minutes and the kids didn't hardly move or make a sound. It was perfect.

Summer was excited to invite her non-member friend, Cassidy.

Cousins James and McKay

After King Benjamin talked. Each class decorated flower pots and delivered them, along with a reminder about General Conference, to all the less actives in our ward.

This is Tom's sister, Bonnie, and when she sees this my days are numbered...I will be dead. I think she's cute! We are very close, or at least we were before I did this.