This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

6.04.2012

Vai Sikahema

Every Sunday evening we hold a family open house.  We each take a turn hosting.  It is a place to gather, for the cousins to play together, and there is usually a dozen cookies consumed by yours truly.

On this Sunday gathering, we had a special visitor-- Via Sikahema.  He asked if he could come by to say a few things to the family about an article he is writing for the Deseret News.  
My brother in law asked me to take a few photos (I don't usually take a camera with me).
This is typically how we pack into my in-laws house on Sundays.  
You don't have to have a big home in order to have 12 kids and 63 grandkids.





He paid a sweet tribute to Ross and Anita.  
Small and simple acts of good make a difference in people's lives.