This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

6.06.2012

Girls Camp 2012






The week after school got out, my girls and I headed up to Girls Camp.
If you would have told me 5 years ago that 
I would go and love it...
I would have laughed in your face.


However...this was my 4th year in a row and I am a believer in girls camp and the good
it can do and the difference it can make.  I look forward to it every summer.

   
This year's theme was Anchored in Christ. 


We were the G. Crew (and no it does not stand for God's Crew.)
the Groves Crew (name of our ward)



We made backpacks before hand so the girls could keep all their hand-outs 
and camp books with them.  What a difference this made.









Some of my Laurels......love.


Every day the girls had 30 minutes to go and be by themselves.




 My niece Cozi came up with a cast, crutches...and a great attitude!




I have to say our girls came up with some pretty dang cute cheers so early in the morning.

It is weird and wonderful to be old enough to have both my girls up there with me.