This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

11.19.2008

Meg's Debut As......


If you guessed a goose......thank you! Actually thanks to Nana for coming over to make Meg look like "Amelia" in the Aristocats. However, when we arrived to the "call" the director took one look at her and turned to me--- "I told you NO white paint on her face!" I sheepishly replied that I never got the memo. Sorry Nana, she hated your rendition of a goose. Anyway, Meg was a fantastic goose tonite. She has been to many long rehearsals and now its time to have fun and perform. I got some shocking news when I looked over the program tonite. Apparently I am in charge of the cast party...who knew. I thought I was off the hook when I helped with the set. I better brush up on my party skills...or get some.