This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

11.24.2008

Cole's List


I found this class assignment on my computer desktop this morning.

What I am Grateful for
Cole Farnsworth

I am grateful for..

for my mom’s love and support in everything I do,
for my dad’s exhilarating attitude in sports, work, and fun,
for all of my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents that lives so close,
for the chilly and nippy weather after a long, frying summer,
for the excitement in the air on a fresh Christmas morning,
for seeing the world come to life after a cold winter,
for music, and the fun it brings with listening and playing,
for my mom’s kitchen, or the food that comes from it,
for my family’s home, and the shelter and protection it provides,
for a comforting, soft bed after a long, tiring day,
for the freedom of religion,
for the freedom to choose one thing or another,
for my dad’s business, and the hard work he does for our family,
that I can ride my bike over to my grandma’s house that let’s me in with open arms,
that I have a loving family that encourages me to chase after my hopes and dreams.