This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

7.07.2011

Friday night

After a day packed with volleyball, kite flying, foosball, and soccer--
 we got to attend a baptism in the ward right around the corner from the mission home. 
 It was a sweet experience for us all.  

The people were very warm and friendly-- not afraid to come say hello, even with the language barrier.  
I found out that this sweet lady, in the middle, and I have the same church calling....instant bond.


Isaac got a lot of attention and his hair touched on this trip.  They loved the blonde hair.


After the baptism we went back to the mission home for my
 favorite Peruvian meal...Lomo Saltado and a little Peruvian dancing.




This little munchkin was my favorite.  

 What is that hat Tom is wearing? I am pretty sure that he looks like a Gringo in that thing. 


Summer, Meg, Janet, Me, Martha, Mabell (this cute girl is Janet's spanish tutor)