This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

7.07.2011

Day 4--Sunday



Sunday was a tender day for me.  
Cole played the piano for sacrament meeting and Isaac shared his testimony.
It was a sweet meeting and with the help of a translator, 
we could understand most of what was being shared.

After church we came home and were able to witness Walker's (Turk's grandbaby) be blessed.
It was all possible because Molly and Landon had him blessed
 in Utah at his parent's home....and Skyped.  Yay for Skype!


Then we went to visit the future Trujillo, Peru temple site.









We all found a rock to take back with us.



Look at this future missionary

I got emotional thinking about him leaving to serve a mission in about 3 1/2 years.
But after being here, there is nothing I want more for my son to experience.

He got the opportunity to go out with Elders Glasgow and Anderson to teach two families.



That night we had a short family home evening and heard from
two of the missionaries that would be going home soon.  
Again, more tears.