This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

11.27.2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  We switch off families every year and this year was my side.  All my brothers made it Clint, Adam, and Chad.  We missed 2 of my sisters this year....dang it.
My heart was full all day, it was a beautiful warm day.
In the morning,  Isaac and I went on our own little 1 mile run. My 6 year old showed me how stretching every 10 minutes is really helpful to running...
 you should have see the moves we were doing along the roadside.
Tom and Cole went golfing
and the girls helped me make scalloped carrot casserole while we watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.  Isaac made a book about Turkeys...then we headed over to my mom's in the afternoon.

Here are just a few of my favorite moments from Thanksgiving.



My great help in the kitchen.


Meg comforting Nana after a horrendous throw that nearly took out some grandkids

See what I mean...


Watching Adam play bottle toss with indigestion









Having Chad home




The megaphone King makes bottle toss go from ordinary to extraordinary!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!