This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

11.24.2009

Mr. Peanut


Mr. Peanut, you are adorable and the kids love you like crazy.  I even really like you enough to let you out of the cage and run around, but your constant droppings are making me a mad housewife.

 Also, your going to need to get over the sound of the vacuum.  The sound of a vacuum is common place around here...with dark wood floors (look nice, but dreadful to keep looking clean) and my OCD about it.

You will only get to move upstairs, with Meg, if you start going in your litter box.  That was the deal-- you were house trainable...remember?   I am cutting you some slack because your still a baby and you are so cute when you sit on your hind legs and clean your face with your paws and leap around while kicking your hind legs.  Cuteness will only get you so far.

Sidenote- If my house starts smelling like Mr. Peanut, will someone that really loves me please tell me.