This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

11.06.2009

Brain Food


We are excited about some of the news coverage we are getting for Brain Food.  This morning we did a live segment for Channel 12 News. Check it out here.
It explains BrainFood.
 I am glad I could jump aboard a great cause. For more information visit http://azbrainfood.org/.  





Ruth was a little nervous for the live interview, but she did great.  I think it is admirable how she saw a need and then did something about it.  She started with an idea and worked at making it a reality, over a year ago.  




It looks like we had a "young Oprah" doing the news cast.

I tried to talk them into a synchro-dance like assembly line, but Channel 12 News gave it a thumbs down