This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

11.16.2009

My Birthday Gift


Meg you are the best birthday gift every year!

We were very anxious for your arrival for 2 reasons:

 1.  You were 5 days overdue
 2.  We didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl.  Dad and I decided to keep you a surprise.


At 2:30 on a Wednesday afternoon you came into this world-- 8 lbs. 3 oz of pink perfection.  I wept when I held you for the first time.  Dad, Nana, and aunt Janet were there to welcome you too.  It was such a happy occasion.  Happy 10th Birthday to our Meggie Pie.  We can't imagine a family without you in it.




Love your:
laugh
smile
dolphin noises
big giving heart
generousity
compassion for others
deep thoughts
love of reading
not easily offended
quick to forgive
sense of humor
organized
responsible
self-control
confidence
that you know who you are!