This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

11.12.2009

Gratitude Tree

I totally stole this idea from, my friend, Shawni's blog.
 I saw that they made a gratitude tree and I loved it!

 Of course my little "holiday decorating supervisor"- Isaac
was thrilled to get some sort of Thanksgiving decoration up around the house.
I recruited my girls to help make a great tree trunk.
 Meg was having an off day
 and spent most of the time heading up to her room
 to think about all that she is grateful for.
Grateful for her obedience
We got a good start .....but I think I will keep a pile of leaves and marker close,
 so we can keep adding to our tree.
 It makes you happy when your grateful.
 One thing I am really grateful for is all the
 advice, ideas, recipes, stories that are shared on my friends and familys' blogs.
They help me try to do a little better.







Summer spent a lot of her day off of school helping me out on this project.
I am writing your name down on a leaf!







Happy Thanksgiving