This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

2.09.2012

"Must-Stash" Service Project

One of the things I love about blogs is the sharing of ideas.
I found a great service idea  ( here ) to show our appreciation to our Bishopbric and have a bit of fun while we were at it.
I got a variety of different 'staches to chose from. 






They are just so terribly camera shy.



This is one of the leaders....I know, she looks like one of the teenagers. 

We got to the grocery store and caused quite a buzz with the employees.
Each girl had 10 minutes to pick the perfect snack to add to the stash. 


The following Sunday, we dropped off the bucket of "Must-Stash" goodies to the Bishop's office.
I hope we don't put them in a sugar coma.