This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

2.04.2012

C & C Engagments

 Chad, the last of my siblings, is getting married to Carissa Henley. 
 Yay!
We could not be more excited to have such a great girl join our family.  
Chad asked me to take their engagement photos.
I am not a photographer.  I am a faker--a poser of sorts-- with a good camera.
 I am trying to figure out what all these buttons on my camera are for.
I had my first camera lesson last week, but it was after I took their photos.
I think the camera lesson just made me realize how much I do not know.

Luckily, these guys were good sports and 
I had my sister Aryn to help arrange different shots and poses.  
For those that know Chad, it was a small miracle that he provided a normal smile
in these photos.  I don't think I have seen a normal smile or facial expression ( in photos )
for 15-20 years...
thank you Chad, you must be in love.