This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

11.08.2011

YW

This week is our big Young Women Evening in Excellence ---wow that is a mouthful.
We celebrate the girl's achievements in the Personal Progress program.
We ordered these necklaces from Etsy.com and then I just snapped a photo with
a picture of the Arizona temple in the background.

\



These 4 great girls are receiving their medallions.  
Desi, Emmy, Brooke, and Jill
When I was called to serve as YW president I wanted to spotlight the girls that worked hard to earn their medallion.  So, I thought maybe it would be 
nice for them to have a picture taken with the medallion.
I hope they always remember this accomplishment.










Enough serious posing....now for some fun.