This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

11.14.2011

Babies

This weekend was a blast.  I got to throw two baby showers on Saturday.  The first one in the morning was for my friend, Laura.  Unfortunately she didn't make it to her baby shower.  Her water broke at 1 a.m. the night before.  We just celebrated anyway with a  
"Baby On The Way" shower and  took lots of pictures. 
We brought the remnants of the celebration to the hospital the next day. 
 Baby Eli was 8 lbs. 12 oz. and is round and so beautiful. 








(Laura's halloween costume--she doesn't just walk around in these shirts for fun)

A fun fact about Laura is she is an OBGYN.  Now she really knows what it is like (;

(Laura is also from Texas and I love how she says Y'all..... Just had to throw that tidbit in)


Later that afternoon we celebrated my baby sister Bridgette's baby, Jensen.
Could you follow that?
There was no risk of going into labor with this one....he has already arrived.
He was the cutest little guest of honor.