This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

11.19.2011

Meg is 12....what??

I have a hard time wrapping my mind around this child turning 12. 
 She will forever be our little "Nutmeg."
I am just sorry she has to share her special day with her mom.  
She is always worried that I am not having a good birthday.
I always have a good birthday sharing it with her.
The blog post my kids surprised me with was quite interesting.
There were a few things I was scratching my head about.....adventurous, best cook ever??
If that is really how they see me, I have brainwashed them well. 




Meg informed me that she has not had a "friend birthday party" ever.
(Excuse me, she forgets her super-hero themed party when she turned 5.)

We invited a dozen or so of her buddies to celebrate.
I love all of these girls.  

I saw these pictures and I wish I had provided
 root beer in a can and not the bottle...
looks like quite the party.
I might as well have served candy cigarettes too.


Up until this sixth grade year, Meg's best friends were boys.  
Unfortunately some of them had scout camp-outs.
Glad that Alex, Trey, Taylor, and Dallin could make it.







My party planners for the evening were Summer, and her friend Sandra.
I love Sandra..I say jump as she says "How high?" 
 They handled the s'mores and ping- pong competition.


Isaac was a help as well, providing entertainment during dinner.
I don't even blink an eye now...this is normal.