This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

11.28.2011

Mr. Peanut Moves Out

After 2 years Mr. Peanut has has found a happy new home.  
Why you ask?
This dragon mom will no longer share my laundry room.
(I did share with him for over 735 days.)
But more importantly, the thrill is waning for his owner, Meg.  She is busy and Mr. Peanut is
a social bunny that loves to be played with.  He needs little ones loving on him, building forts for him to crawl through and giggling when he washes his little face with his paws.
Despite the teary goodbye photo, Meg agreed with this decision....
really.
I am not that big of a dragon mom.

I have tried to ease the vacancy by reminding her to clean up his messes, get him out from under my bed, and clean up the half-eaten banana slime on the floor...just to provide relief when she realizes she does not have to do those things anymore.  I think it is working.

I really wish I was a pet mom....
I have given it a try with 4 parakeets, a guinea pig,
6 cannibalistic hamsters, hermit crabs, fish, dog sitting.....

I just can't do it.