This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

7.30.2010

Walking on Sunshine

 Leading up to girls camp, 
I was feeling a bit burned-out from all the preparation and not very enthusiastic.  
However, after a day up there,  I got caught up in it.  
The theme was "Walking on Sunshine"
 and it was a focus on following His light.  
It was a beautiful way to teach these girls and help them feel the spirit. 
 I am so glad I had this experience with them.
We are the Groves Ward and so the  light that appeared in the Sacred Grove was our inspiration for our flag.
Thank you to Shelley Monson for doing the talented work on our flag.  
Dressed all up for their lip sync performance.  They did a montage from the Wii game of  "Just Dance." 

 





I was up there with such fun, amazing women. 
I loved spending every minute with them from 
6:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. ....seriously!