This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

8.04.2010

Quick Beach Get-away

I think the beach is the only place that kids can 
dig for creatures, bury, get dirty, get wet, splash water ...
and entertain themselves all day

We decided to try and squeeze in a quick get-away before
Summer and I left for Camp Lomia.
We went with the Shills and Tingeys to Newport Beach.
Great beach days and game nights!
It was not an easy thing to pack up and head back to the heat.  
Pure entertainment
These guys could dig all day "to China"
for hours and hours





Our ferry ride over to Balboa Island.
Fun little trip down memory land, for me.



I want to have one of these contraptions in my backyard.




If I could pick a place to have all my friends and family relocate, it would
be Newport Beach.   I love the city's layout and the clean beaches.
The Newport Temple is right across the street from their church building.
I loved the gardens and the color of the temple's stone.