This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

7.04.2010

July 4th


Our neighborhood proudly posts the flag 8 times a year. 
 Cole had the opportunity to
help post and take down the flags today.
I am so grateful for what happened 234 years ago.  
Happy Fourth of July


America is another name for opportunity.  
Our whole history appears like a last effort 
of divine providence
 on behalf of the human race. 
 ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives.  
I like to see a man live
 so that his place will be proud of him.  
~Abraham Lincoln


How little do my countrymen know what 
precious blessings they are in possession of,
 and which no other people on earth enjoy! 
 ~Thomas Jefferson



We dare not forget that we 
are the heirs 
of that first revolution.
  ~John F. Kennedy