This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

7.02.2010

Cabin Dayz

I love long, 
lazy days at the cabin.  



My 6 year old staying in character 
as  "Bear Cub"



Standing under a bridge during a down pour...
we Arizonans thirst for rain like this.


Oh...and getting into my sister-in-law's car to go
 home and realizing that the sunroof was open the whole downpour time.
(White car in background)



Attempts to save nature



Nice retired couple
 built this train village in their front yard. 
When we stopped to take a look,
they darted outside to 
start up the train
for us....so nice.



Mud Masks before bed
Cole pulled Isaac's "man card" after seeing this picture 
and Isaac had to repent of girly things and
then he got his "man card" back.


Craw Fishing 
with a rock, string, and slimy bacon


Got one and then it fell off the string.....so close!


Treasure Hunts  
Carefully designed and carried out by
Summer, Cosi, and Liz


Walking for our Breakfast