This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

2.05.2008

Sick Days


Last night Isaac crawled in bed with me with a high fever. He didn't feel any better in the morning. When I asked how he felt he said, "I feel like a Grandpa." So after the others left for school and work, we made him his little sick nest and turned on good ole "Tom & Jerry". It was a nice, quiet day just being by him. He loves to have me just sit with him and so I did today. He had a craving for peanut butter cookies, so he sat on the counter and helped me. Even with his head hurting, he didn't want to lay down until we were finished and he got to taste our work.
The next day, Isaac's fever was gone but a mysterious swollen eye appeared. It wasn't pink eye. So, we paid a visit to our favorite Doc, Dr. Wallace. It is most likely something called Periorbital cellulitis. Nothing contagious or serious unless it happens to get worse.

Later that night we got a "hope you get better visit" by Nana and Grandpa Jack. Thanks for the bedtime stories and TLC. Sorry for all the high energy spazz and continual nose honking on Jack. Ike was a bit excited for a new face.

You know when one gets sick, another is soon to follow. Cole came down with some kind of virus that affects his body temperature. He keeps going from chills to a high fever all day long. The only one happy about this was Isaac. It was a treat to have Cole home all day with him.

Meggie wrote this sweet note and left it on Cole's bed. Meg loves to give TLC.