This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

2.17.2008

A Red Banner Day



Cole was ordained a deacon, by his dad, this afternoon. His Mama and Papa, Nana and Jack, and cousins Rock and Luke, joined our family for this special event.
A lot of tears were shed today. I love witnessing these milestones, but I also want a little more time in between them. The older I get, the more I respect time. It is starting to sink in how little time we have. I don't have any control over the speed of each moment, phase, challenge, or celebration. I guess all I can do is make a record so I can revisit these memories whenever nostalgia sets in.

These three have been a part of eachother's growing up. They are more like brothers, than cousins. Cole fits nicely right in the middle of these two. Rock is about a year older than Cole and Luke is 6 months younger. They love living so close and being in the same ward.
Getting some words of wisdom. Each granparent took Cole aside to share a few thoughts and to express how proud they were of the choices he has made.


Cole is blessed to have such wonderful grandparents. They all play a very important role in his life.