This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

2.12.2008

New Calling


"Why Did They Fire You?" was Meg's teary response to my being released from primary pianist last week. The whole primary presidency was released and my niece Robyn was put in as the new president and my sister-in-law, Bonnie, is a counselor. The kids are going to be in great hands. It is worth taking years of piano lessons, just to have that calling. I'll miss the cute kids, the primary songs, and the fact I had no real responsibility. I am sure Isaac won't miss the stink eye peering over the top of the piano at him. I've hit a few sour notes when paying more attention to his wayward behavior, than I would to the piano keys.
I am now off to young womens, as the secretary. This will be a first for me. I haven't been in young women's since I was a Laurel. I've got to improve upon my organizational and computer skills.