This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

12.11.2011

Club Volleyball

We are nearing the end of club volleyball.  
I love watching this game.
Not a lot of huffy puffy players.
It is the "nice guy" sport.




This is the year of the jump.
Cole is now able to jump serve and set.
He is also having a lot more fun out there.





He ends up on the floor quite a bit.


Nothing quite like a good block




See the line judge, light blue shirt--orange flag in the background?
I must have been a little on edge yesterday because he was on my last nerve.
During one game, he was standing right by me with his flag.
He couldn't just stand there quietly line judging.  No, 
he had to continually whip that flag through the air--
over and over and over
while making these swishing sounds.
I had to talk myself down from marching over to him, grabbing his flag and throwing it.
There is some Christmas cheer for you.