This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

8.15.2011

Scramble

Last year, I bought myself an Ipad for Tom's birthday.  
He never uses it and so I guess I bought myself an Ipad.
Well my real point to this post is this game you can play on it...Scramble.
Scramble is basically Boggle but you don't have to write down your words
 and flip the little hourglass thingy
...beautiful stream-lined game.

With no television the first month of school--
An annual law, decreed by Tom, to get us all on track and focused for the new school year.
We play a lot of Scramble.  Who doesn't have time for a 2 minute game?


The reigning champ is Meg.  
She consistently works her word voodoo and beats us all.