This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

8.10.2011

Back to School






























I love the anticipation, preparation, and excitement that goes with the first day of school.
Just not so excited about the after school crazy schedule thing.

This year was impossible to get a picture with all of them for school.
My girls had piano lessons at 7:00 a.m.
Ike left for the bus at 7:20 and Cole left while I was picking up the girls from piano....so I was happy to get at least a picture.  

I made Ike pose for his picture in front of the bus stop kids ...good thing you can still look cool giving your second grade sign.  I think he tried to run off without giving me a hug and then his conscience caught up with him and I got my hug....thanks Ike.





 8th grade with the same exact schedule as her cousin Cosi


Um, just stroll down memory lane for a moment as
I remember them like this....










And last but certainly not least.....


Ok, he was a good sport to pose for his mama.  I guess this is the last
time...he has grown up on me and run out of fingers.  
This is a big year....
with a heavy-duty schedule. 


Thanks to my friend Julie for the DQ dilly bars....perfect way to cool down after school.


Will someone please hose off this child....poor kid has to wear long pants to school  (dumb dress code....we live in the desert!)




 This is our word for the new school year.
   




 Each letter represents something to help us all "shine" through the school year.