This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

3.07.2011



I tried to capture what AzBrainfood does each week.  I am always trying to think of ways that we can grab the attention of the corporations we beg money from.  We are in the process of putting a new presentation together for that very purpose.
We have a diverse group of volunteers that show up each week and get the job done so efficiently....it is truly a great thing to be a part of.  I have met some incredible people that I love seeing each week.
When I am not pretending to be a filmmaker, I am at the recycle bin....breaking down boxes.  Who knew that I had a hidden talent of fitting an incredible amount of cardboard into 2 recycle bins.